Nowadays there are tons of companies online and in your neighbourhood that will sell you a logo for a couple of hundred dollars - so why should you pay for a professionally designed logo and brand?
1. A brand is more than a logo, a brand is essentially the way other's view your business - it needs to be managed and incorporated into a wider strategy.
2. Correctly designed and managed your brand can add a dollar value to your business.
Take Coca-Cola as the supreme brand example. If every factory, bottle,
can and person who works for Coke were vapourised the brand alone would
still mean the company is worth US$65 billion dollars (just under half
the overall value).
3. Your brand should be relevant to your target market. If we
select from a menu of designs we will choose what we like, where often
an impartial view can help balance our feelings with whether it will
work in the marketplace.
4. A brand should create a difference. With so many logos and
companies around a professional will look at your competitors, your
demographic and create something that is different and distinct to
others operating in the same space.
5. Brand recognition and consistency is vital. A professional
will create a brand guideline document that keeps that consistency
across a wide range of applications, ensuring that every time a person
sees your brand they instantly recognise your company.
- I want to enable e-commerce on my NZ website - what do I need to know?
- Is it worth paying for a professional brand?
- CMYK, PMS, and RGB, … wait, what?
- Does a brand have value and if so how much?
- What is a brand and why should I care?
- How do I improve my google ranking?
- Why do print prices vary so much?
- The budget's tight, how do I promote more for less?
- Do you have a marketing budget?
- Email or Printed Newsletter?